Wednesday 18 August 2010

From Leuven!

Hi everybody :)

I'm writing from the famous library from the Katholieke Universiteit of Leuven. It's probably one of the most spectacular buildings I've ever seen.

I arrived here the 8th of August and it is being the great adventure of my life. I've just planned to talk about different topics: the luggage, the flight, the guesthousing, finding the acommodation, banking... I don't know if I'll have enough time for all these! Unluckily I haven't got internet connection in my apartment yet, but I'm trying to get it soon :)

I just want to explain my viewpoint about these first days, and I would like to do some advices if you're planning to come here. It's a good city, it's the student city of Belgium and you can notice it because it's plenty of young people from all over the world and there are a lot of buildings from the university. I cannot find any street without one of those!

So, I apologize for the mistakes. I'm trying to practise, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment